|Book 2 Weeks, Save 25% on West Med Motoryacht|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 17 June 2010 00:00|
In the past week alone, I've written about newly announced deals that could save you more than €140,000 (more than $170,000) on charter yachts in the Western Mediterranean this summer. Today, the total rises by more than $60,000 with a new offer aboard Lady Zelda.
Management company Northrop and Johnson tells me that the owner of the 130-foot Christensen motoryacht is willing to give a half-price week of charter to anyone who books another week at the regular base rate of $125,000, with charter dates anytime before September 15.
So for a two-week charter in the West Med, your total base rate would be $187,500 versus the regular $250,000, an overall savings of 25 percent.
I was last aboard Lady Zelda in late 2007, when the 1993 launch looked quite good for her age. The yacht recently got a new owner, but by all broker accounts I've heard is still offering great charter service.
Also worth noting is that Lady Zelda is one of the most flexible charter yachts on the market in terms of accommodations. Her five guest cabins can be arranged to all have king-size beds, or to have some cabins with king-size beds and others with twin-size beds.
Any reputable charter broker can help you book two weeks aboard Lady Zelda at the newly announced discount.
Editor's Note: Northrop and Johnson is a sponsor of CharterWave, where this blog originates.
Recent blog posts
- I'll Bet You Can't Name this Food (but You'll Love It)
- The New England Charter Market is Up--and the Caribbean is Booked
- 8 Days for Price of 7 in New England or Bahamas
- Last Week of Mediterranean Availability on Victoria Del Mar
- Live from the 2015 Newport Charter Yacht Show
- 10 Days of Mediterranean Yacht Charter for the Price of 7
- Last-Minute Deal on Mediterranean Yacht Charter