|Christmas Discount: 8 Nights for Price of 7|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 12 August 2010 00:00|
It's been about a month since I received the first major discount announcement for a holiday charter during the winter 2010-11 season. That was a 15-percent rate break aboard the 252-foot motoryacht Samar, which is part of the Edmiston and Company fleet. As I told you at the time, it was the first public announcement of a serious price reduction for a major motoryacht in the Caribbean this winter.
Now comes another offer aboard a well-respected motoryacht for the winter holidays in the Caribbean. The 115-foot Crescent motoryacht Kapalua, which is part of the Northrop and Johnson fleet, is offering eight days for the price of seven on dates when most other yachts historically have demanded two-week minimum bookings.
The Kapalua deal is good for December 18-26 in the Virgin Islands. It appears that the charter could be extended if it is started earlier, but no extensions are available after the 26th because Kapalua begins another charter on December 27 in St. Thomas.
The base rate for those Christmas holiday dates is $44,000. Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Kapalua or help you get the eight-days-for-seven discount.
Editor's note: Northrop and Johnson is a sponsor of CharterWave, where this blog originates.
Recent blog posts
- Superyacht Dream Giving $20,000 Discount for June
- Save €10,000 on West Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Sailing Catamaran Now for Charter in Croatia
- New-Build Motoryacht Noor for Charter in the Mediterranean
- Charter Yacht Shogun Refit, Rechristened Talos
- Save $12,000 on Virgin Islands Yacht Charter
- Save 20 Percent on Balearic Isles Yacht Charter