|New Photos of Big Fish in Antarctica|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Wednesday, 09 February 2011 00:00|
I've been telling you for several months now about the 147-foot McMullen and Wing motoryacht Big Fish, which is an expedition design intended to offer charters in locations where other yachts simply do not go. I really liked this yacht when I toured her in Fort Lauderdale in October, just before she set off for Antarctica. She offered the promise of truly spectacular charter experiences--and now, her crew has sent back photos of what they have thus far been able to show guests during their first season of charter aboard the new build.
Here are three of my favorite photos that are just received from Big Fish in Antarctica:
Big Fish will next move to the Amazon, where she will become available for charters beginning next month through management company 37 South.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more or help you book a week onboard.
Recent blog posts
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain