|Megayacht Charter Discount Includes Monaco Grand Prix|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Tuesday, 17 April 2012 00:00|
Ocean Independence sends word that the 157-foot CRN motoryacht Kanaloa has dropped her weekly base rate in the West Mediterranean for charters during the month of May, including the Monaco Grand Prix.
The regular weekly base rate to charter Kanaloa is €130,000. For charters during May, the rate is being dropped to €100,000. That's a savings of more than 20 percent.
In addition, the five-day base rate to charter Kanaloa has been reduced to €75,000.
I was last onboard Kanaloa in 2008, when I took one of several tours I've done aboard this yacht in years past. She is a 1996 build that I once again found to be nicely maintained and in great shape for her age. She has a number of timeless features that charter clients still appreciate today, including a nanny cabin and a large sundeck that is great for hosting parties. (Check out the huge blue sunpads forward on the sundeck, in the photograph at right.)
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Kanaloa or help you book her at the newly announced discount rate for charters during May.
Recent blog posts
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain
- Alloy Sailing Yacht Red Dragon Drops Charter Rate
- Save $2,000 on Yacht Charter in BVI, Caribbean
- 9 Days for Price of 7 on South of France Yacht Charter
- Save 10 Percent on Medtierranean Yacht Charter