|Megayacht Charter Discount Includes Monaco Grand Prix|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Tuesday, 17 April 2012 00:00|
Ocean Independence sends word that the 157-foot CRN motoryacht Kanaloa has dropped her weekly base rate in the West Mediterranean for charters during the month of May, including the Monaco Grand Prix.
The regular weekly base rate to charter Kanaloa is €130,000. For charters during May, the rate is being dropped to €100,000. That's a savings of more than 20 percent.
In addition, the five-day base rate to charter Kanaloa has been reduced to €75,000.
I was last onboard Kanaloa in 2008, when I took one of several tours I've done aboard this yacht in years past. She is a 1996 build that I once again found to be nicely maintained and in great shape for her age. She has a number of timeless features that charter clients still appreciate today, including a nanny cabin and a large sundeck that is great for hosting parties. (Check out the huge blue sunpads forward on the sundeck, in the photograph at right.)
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Kanaloa or help you book her at the newly announced discount rate for charters during May.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Four
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Three
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge