|Discount on Mediterranean Yacht Charter|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Wednesday, 25 April 2012 09:08|
Ocean Independence sends word today that the owner of the 130-foot Mangusta motoryacht African Cat is dropping the yacht's weekly base rate for all charters this summer in the West Mediterranean.
Previously, the lowest weekly base rate was €150,000 for 10 to 12 guests. The new, discounted weekly base rate is €129,500.
That's a discount of more than 10 percent for a charter yacht based in the South of France, right in the heart of the Mediterranean cruising scene.
I was last onboard African Cat about two years ago in Genoa, Italy. She has a bold interior decor that has a really fun vibe, which makes her stand out from other charter yachts that are similar in construction. The owner shies away from "party charters" and seeks out families who want to book, so the crew are used to having children onboard--also a plus.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about African Cat or help you book her this summer at the newly announced discount rate.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Three
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge
- Charter Yacht Newvida Being Rebuilt as Seanna