|Off to the Genoa Charter Yacht Show|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Friday, 27 April 2012 00:00|
I'll be en route to Italy this weekend for the 24th annual MYBA Charter Show in Genoa.
More than a dozen new charter yachts are scheduled to be on display, as well as some established yachts that have recently been refit or gotten new crew.
As always, I'll do my best to get onboard them all for reviews here on CharterWave. Look for my daily updates from the show here on the blog at the end of each day in Europe, and for updates as I find them on the docks and post them to the CharterWave Twitter feed.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter