|Off to the Genoa Charter Yacht Show|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Friday, 27 April 2012 00:00|
I'll be en route to Italy this weekend for the 24th annual MYBA Charter Show in Genoa.
More than a dozen new charter yachts are scheduled to be on display, as well as some established yachts that have recently been refit or gotten new crew.
As always, I'll do my best to get onboard them all for reviews here on CharterWave. Look for my daily updates from the show here on the blog at the end of each day in Europe, and for updates as I find them on the docks and post them to the CharterWave Twitter feed.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge
- Charter Yacht Newvida Being Rebuilt as Seanna
- Motoryacht Escapade Accepting Thailand Charter Inquiries
- Happy Thanksgiving!