|Massive Rate Reduction on Charter Yacht Reverie|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Monday, 07 May 2012 07:32|
Ocean Independence has just sent word of one of the biggest charter-rate reductions I've seen in a very long time.
The 230-foot Benetti motoryacht Reverie, whose regular weekly base rate is €550,000, has dropped the weekly base rate to €350,000 for charters through mid-June in both the East and West Mediterranean.
The €200,000 price drop represents a savings of more than 35 percent. It's also one of the largest discounts I've seen in the past few years for a charter yacht of Reverie's caliber. (The only one I can recall being bigger was aboard the 254-foot motoryacht Samar back in October.)
I was last onboard Reverie in late 2007, when the 2001 build was in the Caribbean. She looked quite good for her age at that time and remained one of the most impressive megayachts available for charter anywhere in the world. She has seven decks, 32 crew, and the ability to handle parties at the dock for more than 100 people. Precious few charter yachts can compete on those levels.
And did I mention the awesome hot tub and sundeck? Check out the photograph at right, which I snapped during my tour a few years ago.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Reverie or help you book her before mid-June at the newly announced discount rate.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter