|All Offers Considered for Classic Feadship Yacht Charter|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Tuesday, 08 May 2012 07:00|
Charter broker Gina Robertson at Yachtstore tells me that there has been a cancellation aboard the 104-foot Feadship motoryacht Heavenly Daze. A client booked the yacht September 17-24 in the Bay of Naples, Italy, with an itinerary that includes the Amalfi Coast, Capri, Ischia, and Ponza. The client has had to unexpectedly cancel, which means Heavenly Daze is ready to go and in need of a replacement charter.
The regular weekly base rate for eight guests aboard Heavenly Daze is €49,500. All reasonable offers are being considered with that base rate in mind, to fill the current gap.
Heavenly Daze is a classic motoryacht that was originally launched in 1972. She just spent the winter in the Pendennis shipyard getting a makeover for her 40th birthday, including a refresh of the decor in her guest cabins (including the one in the photograph at right).
I was last onboard Heavenly Daze about two years ago, when several leading charter brokers told me they find her to be an outstanding choice for first-time charter clients. This new opportunity in the Naples area could also make her a fantastic deal.
To take advantage of the open dates aboard Heavenly Daze, contact Robertson at Yachtstore today.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge
- Charter Yacht Newvida Being Rebuilt as Seanna
- Motoryacht Escapade Accepting Thailand Charter Inquiries