|Alaska Yacht Charter: 9 Days for Price of 7|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 10 May 2012 00:00|
Fraser Yachts Worldwide sends word that the 115-foot Christensen motoryacht Ocean Pearl is offering nine days for the price of seven this summer in Alaska.
The only catch is that you have to book before May 15. If you make that deadline, then your base rate for the nine-day charter will be $75,000.
Ocean Pearl is a 1990 build that was most recently refit in 2008. She accommodates eight to 10 guests in four staterooms and has features that will be most welcome during an Alaska yacht charter, including a proper wooden sauna and a top-deck hot tub.
May 15 is less than a week away, so contact any reputable charter broker today to get the discounted rate for later this summer in Alaska.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge
- Charter Yacht Newvida Being Rebuilt as Seanna
- Motoryacht Escapade Accepting Thailand Charter Inquiries