|Sailing Yacht Pacific Wave Adds New Kayaks|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Tuesday, 15 May 2012 00:00|
Charterport sends word that the 72-foot sailing yacht Pacific Wave has just added a pair of Sevylor ocean kayaks for charter guests to enjoy during vacations in the British Virgin Islands. That means even more eco-friendly fun aboard this yacht, which is known for pleasing guests with farm-to-table cuisine.
Pacific Wave is running a special right now that drops the weekly base rate by $2,000. That discount is good on all charters through June 30 in the British Virgin Islands. For two to six guests, the discounted rates are $12,500 to $14,500 and include meals as well as ship's bar.
I was last onboard Pacific Wave in late 2008, when the owner-operators impressed me with their attention to detail and award-winning cuisine. I've continued to be impressed with the regular upgrades that they announce. They take great pride in attempting to offer the finest sailing yacht for charter in Pacific Wave's size range.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Pacific Wave or help you book a week onboard before the $2,000-per-week discount expires next month.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter