|Motoryacht African Cat Drops Weekly Base Rate|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 24 May 2012 00:00|
Ocean Independence sends word that the 130-foot Mangusta motoryacht African Cat has dropped her lowest weekly base rate for this summer in the Mediterranean.
Previously, the lowest weekly base rate was €150,000. The new weekly base rate is €129,500. That’s a savings of about 15 percent.
African Cat is a 2007 build that was new to the charter industry in 2009. I was last onboard African Cat about two years ago, when the lowest weekly base rate was €150,000. That means she is a better charter deal this summer than she was at the height of the global economic recession.
African Cat accommodates 10 to 12 guests in four cabins with seven crew. She will be based this summer in the South of France and currently has an open calendar.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more or help you book a week onboard at the newly adjusted weekly base rate.
Recent blog posts
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain
- Alloy Sailing Yacht Red Dragon Drops Charter Rate
- Save $2,000 on Yacht Charter in BVI, Caribbean
- 9 Days for Price of 7 on South of France Yacht Charter
- Save 10 Percent on Medtierranean Yacht Charter