|Bahamas Yacht Charter with No Delivery Fees|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Wednesday, 13 June 2012 00:00|
Neptune Group Yachting sends word that the 103-foot Johnson motoryacht Diamond Girl is currently available for charter out of Nassau, Bahamas, with no delivery fees.
That is the latest bonus from the yacht's owner, who recently dropped the weekly base rate from $47,000 to $42,000 and included in that rate the use of Diamond Girl's 25-foot towed tender.
Diamond Girl is a 2007 launch that has been refit recently with new carpeting, window treatments, and exterior cushions. She accommodates eight guests in four cabins and is a good option for four couples who want to charter together, since two of her cabins have king-size beds and the other two cabins have queen-size beds. If you are chartering with children, there is an option of substituting a twin-bed cabin for one of the queen-bed cabins as long as you use only four cabins total.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Diamond Girl or help you book her while she is available in the Bahamas this summer.
Recent blog posts
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain