|20-Percent Discount on Mediterranean Yacht Charter|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 21 June 2012 00:00|
Edmiston and Company sends word that the 89-foot Leopard motoryacht Serenity is now offering a 20-percent discount for all summer charters in the Mediterranean--as long as you book before July 15.
With the discount, the high-season weekly base rate drops from €45,000 to €36,000, while the low-season weekly base rate drops from €40,000 to €32,000.
Serenity is a 2004 build that accommodates six guests in three cabins. Her amenities include WiFi, a Crestron-controlled entertainment system, iPod docking stations, and a jet-drive tender.
Serenity is now also accepting inquiries for short-term and day charters. It appears that the newly announced discounted rates apply to those as well.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Serenity or help you book a week onboard before the early-booking deadline on July 15.
Recent blog posts
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge
- Charter Yacht Newvida Being Rebuilt as Seanna
- Motoryacht Escapade Accepting Thailand Charter Inquiries
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Motoryacht Beyond Capricorn is Now in Fiji