|Save €150,000 on Amels Charter Yacht Reborn|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Monday, 25 June 2012 08:51|
That headline is not a typo. Edmiston and Company sends word that the owner of the 249-foot Amels motoryacht Reborn is offering a discount of more than €150,000 per week for Mediterranean charters during high-season weeks in July and August.
The regular weekly base rate to charter Reborn during those months is €650,000. Now, the owner is willing to accept €461,250.
It is a discount of 30 percent, and it makes the rate even less than the advertised low-season rate to charter Reborn, which is €570,000.
There is just one catch: You have to book your July or August charter dates before the end of June, which means you need to call a reputable charter broker by the end of this week.
Reborn is a 1999 build that was most recently refit in 2010. Her onboard amenities include a 16-seat cinema, a full spa with steam and massage rooms, a hair salon, a piano lounge, an elevator that accesses all decks, and eight cabins for 12 guests to use as needed.
Reborn is currently available from July 17 through August 1, and then again from August 13 onward.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge
- Charter Yacht Newvida Being Rebuilt as Seanna
- Motoryacht Escapade Accepting Thailand Charter Inquiries