|Save 20 Percent on Pacific Northwest Yacht Charter|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Monday, 09 July 2012 09:53|
Infinity Yacht Charters sends word that the classic 114-foot motoryacht Pacific Yellowfin is offering a 20-percent discount to encourage bookings from July 17 through August 22, and then again from September 1-8 in Desolation Sound, British Columbia.
The weekly rate to charter Pacific Yellowfin was previously $69,000. With the newly announced discount, that rate drops to $55,200.
It's an inclusive rate for eight guests, covering everything except a 12 percent sales tax, fishing licenses, satellite phone use, premier alcoholic beverages, and crew gratuity.
Longtime charter broker Liz Howard of Fraser Yachts Worldwide was aboard Pacific Yellowfin near Desolation Sound and gave this interview to me a few years ago. She called the 1943 build "absolutely stunning" and reported having a wonderful time onboard. She told me that anyone with even the tiniest bit of interest in maritime history will be fascinated by this boat's reconstruction, as well as the stories that the engineer tells. The interior woodwork alone left her positively mesmerized.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Pacific Yellowfin or help you book the available dates this summer at the newly announced discount rate.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter