|Last-Minute Availability on Motoryacht Diamonds Are Forever|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Monday, 23 July 2012 00:00|
Ocean Independence sends word that there has been a last-minute charter cancellation aboard the 200-foot Benetti motoryacht Diamonds Are Forever. The elegant, brand-new build is suddenly available this week, starting today and ending on July 30, with a berth reserved both tonight and tomorrow night in St. Tropez.
Diamonds Are Forever is a celebrated design that is currently in her first season of Mediterranean yacht charter. She offers state-of-the-art amenities including an elevator that services all decks, and she has an owner who is known for putting the latest and greatest entertainment systems onto his yachts. The photograph at right shows the decor in the main salon.
Toys for guests to use outdoors on the water include a jet tender, Wave Runners, standup paddleboards, and more.
Diamonds Are Forever accommodates 12 guests with 15 crew. Her lowest weekly base rate at this time of year is €365,000. However, given the last-minute notice about this week's sudden availability in the South of France, you might be able to get a good deal if you book through a reputable charter broker. It's a unique opportunity aboard a brand-new megayacht.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge
- Charter Yacht Newvida Being Rebuilt as Seanna
- Motoryacht Escapade Accepting Thailand Charter Inquiries