|Save 30 Percent on Megayacht Odessa|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Wednesday, 25 July 2012 00:00|
Edmiston and Company sends word that the 164-foot Proteksan-Turquoise motoryacht Odessa has had a late cancellation and is open for charter between now and July 31 in the South of France. To encourage a last-minute booking, the owner has dropped the weekly base rate by 30 percent.
Previously, the weekly base rate for Odessa was €225,000. Now it's €160,000 for a seven-day charter.
Odessa is a 2007 build that accommodates 12 guests in five cabins that are versatile. If you have a smaller charter party, then several of the cabins can be combined to create large VIP suites.
Amenities onboard Odessa include a Kaleidescape entertainment system, karaoke, a jet tender, Wave Runners, a Laser sailing dinghy, and an outdoor cinema.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Odessa or help you book her at the last minute with the newly announced discount.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Four
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Three
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge