|Save 10 Percent on Galapagos Yacht Charter|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 26 July 2012 00:00|
Northrop and Johnson tells me that the 141-foot Gulf Craft motoryacht Integrity, which just joined the fleet this past spring, has now dropped her weekly rate by more than 10 percent in the Galapagos Islands.
Previously, the weekly base rate for 16 guests was $90,000. That rate is now $80,000. It's an inclusive rate that includes most expenses such as food and ship's bar.
The only catch is that you have to charter on specific dates. To book at $80,000 per week, the available one-week charter dates begin on August 11, August 18, September 1, October 13, October 20, October 27, November 24, December 1, and December 8.
Integrity is a 2004 build that is based year-round in the Galapagos Islands. All nine of her guest cabins are located on the main deck, with nice views out large windows. That means guests can enjoy the wildlife at all times of day, instead of only during land tours.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Integrity or help you book a week onboard at the newly announced discount rate.
Recent blog posts
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain