|Happy August! There are 149 Days Till Christmas|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Wednesday, 01 August 2012 00:00|
The charter team over at Neptune Group Yachting just sent us a helpful reminder that Christmas, as crazy as it seems on August 1, is now just a little more than four months away. If you're thinking about a winter charter during the holidays at the end of this year, then the time to start looking and booking is now.
Neptune Group has a number of yachts available for Christmas charters. One whose owner is keen to secure a booking is the 103-foot Johnson motoryacht Diamond Girl, which is available for eight guests out of the Virgin Islands. The holiday weekly base rate is $52,000, just slightly higher than the regular weekly base rate of $47,000.
Diamond Girl is a 2007 build that has a cruising speed of 19 knots and a top speed of 23 knots. She has two cabins with king-size beds and two cabins with queen-size beds, which make her a good option for charter parties with four adult couples and no kids. If you are chartering with children, then you can substitute one of the queen-bed cabins for a twin-bed cabin, as long as guests occupy a total of four cabins overall.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Diamond Girl or help you book a week onboard for Christmas in the Virgin Islands this winter.
Recent blog posts
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain