|'Bring Offers' for Mediterranean Yacht Charter|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 02 August 2012 00:00|
Ocean Independence sends word that the owner of the 120-foot Palmer Johnson motoryacht Natalia is now considering all offers for charters in the West Mediterranean beginning in mid-August.
The yacht is already being offered during the high season at the low-season weekly base rate of €88,000. The new request to "bring offers" is on top of that, and it follows this announcement in June about the yacht's rates being lowered by 10 percent overall.
I was onboard Natalia a little more than a year ago for what I recall was a very nice luncheon aboard the modern-looking yacht. She was built in 2005 and most recently refit in 2011. One of her most impressive features is her speed, which maxes out at 27 knots.
I learned during my tour that while Natalia is advertised as taking eight guests, one of the cabins is actually a bottom-deck foyer that converts to a cabin when a pocket door slides shut. The captain told me that the crew feel Natalia is ideal for six guests if all are adults, or for eight guests only if two of them are children.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Natalia or help you book a week aboard in the Mediterranean by making an offer that the owner is likely to consider.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter