|Save as Much as 20 Percent on Mediterranean Yacht Charter|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Friday, 03 August 2012 00:00|
Edmiston and Company sends another noteworthy deal this week. This time it's for the 204-foot Oceanco motoryacht Lady Christina in the West Mediterranean for the duration of the summer season.
The regular weekly base rate to charter Lady Christina is €399,000 for 12 guests. The owner is now offering a 10-percent discount on charters of seven days; a 15-percent discount on charters of 10 days; and a 20-percent discount on charters of 14 days.
Those rates are almost as good as the early-booking discounts that the owner offered back in February, when he was willing to give 15-percent off one-week charters this summer.
Lady Christina is a 2006 build that provides the primary charter guest with an incredible master suite. It comprises almost the entire upper deck and includes not just a sleeping area, but also a private dining room, full-beam salon, and outdoor terrace.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Lady Christina or help you book book her at the discount rates just announced for the rest of the summer in the Mediterranean.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Four
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Three
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge