|Save 20 Percent on Croatia Yacht Charter|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 16 August 2012 00:00|
Edmiston and Company tells me the 111-foot Kingship motoryacht Christina G has availability during early September in Croatia and is offering a 20-percent discount to entice bookings of one week or longer.
Regularly, the weekly base rate to charter Christina G is €75,000. The newly advertised weekly base rate is €60,000.
It's also worth noting that when Christina G first launched in 2010, her lowest weekly base rate was €80,000.
Christina G accommodates as many as 10 guests in five cabins. She is a fuel-efficient motoryacht with a top speed just shy of 10 knots, and she burns just 75 liters of fuel per hour at her cruising speed.
Christina G also boasts amenities such as zero-speed stabilizers, a top-deck hot tub, and WiFi for charter guests.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Christina G or help you book her in Croatia at the newly announced discount rate.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Three
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge
- Charter Yacht Newvida Being Rebuilt as Seanna