|Yacht Charter Option in Savannah, Georgia|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 00:00|
Nicholson Yachts sends word of an interesting new addition to its charter fleet: the 70-foot Hatteras motoryacht Blue Horizons, based in Savannah, Georgia.
Blue Horizons is a 1983 build that was most recently refit this year. She is offering charters of four to six days that can include historic Charleston, South Carolina, as well as the golfing mecca of Hilton Head. Eco-cruises are also available for anyone who enjoys bird-watching.
Blue Horizons accommodates six guests in three cabins. The master cabin has a queen-size bed, while the other two cabins have twin-size beds. She is an ideal yacht for a couple with children who want to enjoy a few days of cruising in the Southeast United States.
The weekly base rate for Blue Horizons is $12,000, but packages are available for charters less than one week long.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Blue Horizons or help you book a week onboard.
Recent blog posts
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain