|Charter Yacht Mac Brew Extends 20-Percent Discount|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Tuesday, 21 August 2012 00:00|
Last month, the 129-foot Heesen motoryacht Mac Brew announced a 20-percent discount to fill specific charter dates in the West Mediterranean. Now comes word from Edmiston and Company that the 20-percent discount has been extended throughout the rest of the charter season.
That makes the new weekly base rate €92,000, versus the usual €115,000.
Mac Brew is a 2002 build that was most recently refit in 2008. She takes 12 guests in six cabins, including an upper-deck master suite with a private terrace and study. Children tend to enjoy the media/playroom featuring Xbox, PlayStation, movies, and other toys.
I was last onboard Mac Brew in 2008, when she was just starting out in charter after being kept private for her first six years on the water. I recall that the owner had a good sized family that included young children, so the crew should be well trained to entertain guests of all ages.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Mac Brew or help you book her throughout the rest of the summer season at the newly announced discount rate.
Recent blog posts
- Confirmed August Berth in St. Tropez
- Save 15 Percent on Virgin Islands Yacht Charter
- Sailing Yacht Mustang Offers Cuba Charters
- Hargrave Motoryacht Tiger's Eye Adds 24-Foot Tender
- New to YPI Group Charter Fleet: Mashua Bluu
- 144-foot Four Wishes Has New Charter Availability
- Motoryacht Talos Sold; to Charter in Alaska and San Juan Islands