|Tonga Yacht Charter: Catamaran Che Available in October|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Friday, 24 August 2012 00:00|
Sunreef Yachts Charter tells me that the 114-foot sailing catamaran Che, which has been in French Polynesia since spring, is now accepting inquiries for charters in Tonga.
Che will have a brief period of Tonga availability from October 15-30. She will then set sail for New Zealand, resuming her charter program there in mid-December.
I was onboard Che in the Caribbean during the winter 2011-12 charter season. She's a gorgeous sailing catamaran whose interior feels a lot like a spa thanks to bamboo woodwork and light, airy decor. Che is also one of the largest sailing catamarans available for charter anywhere in the world. To see her mainsail go up is a truly remarkable experience. (And check out the size of that spinnaker in the photo at right!)
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Che or help you book a week onboard in Tonga this October.
Recent blog posts
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain