|Charter Demand Sends Motoryacht Tivoli to South Pacific|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 30 August 2012 00:00|
Now here's some interesting news in the midst of deal-and-discount offers trying to drum up more business in the Mediterranean. 37 South sends word from New Zealand that the 90-foot Doggersbank motoryacht Tivoli is moving to the South Pacific--because four charters have already been pre-booked for the upcoming winter season.
And they're not just one-week charters, either. So far a total of 37 days are booked, and Tivoli's owner plans to keep the yacht there as long as there is demand for more.
This will be the first time that Tivoli is in the South Pacific. The yacht is already well known for charter in the Caribbean, where I've seen her a number of years in a row at the annual Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting. Tivoli is always nicely maintained with a proud owner who believes in making guests feel at home onboard.
And because Tivoli is a Doggersbank, she offers a stable, comfortable platform that should keep guests happy during longer passages from, say, Tahiti to Bora Bora.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Tivoli or help you book a charter onboard this winter in the South Pacific.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter