|Sailing Catamaran Nemo Offers Thanksgiving Charter Discount|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 06 September 2012 00:00|
Select Yachts sends word from Sint Maarten that the 47-foot Nautitech sailing catamaran Nemo is offering a 5-percent discount on a Thanksgiving yacht charter in the Caribbean this fall.
The only catch is that you have to book Nemo for a full week. That week has to fall between November 14 and November 30.
I was impressed during my onboard tour of Nemo less than a year ago at the Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting. As sailing catamarans go, she is fairly standard, but her owner-operators are doing fantastic things in terms of making her an environmentally friendly yacht. Their efforts have so impressed leading charter brokers that they were asked to give a presentation about how all catamarans could learn from their methods. I applaud what they're doing as well as the way they are doing it--without sacrificing a lick of charter guest safety or comfort.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Nemo or help you book her with a 5-percent discount for a Thanksgiving charter in the Caribbean this autumn.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter