|35-Percent Discount on Amels Motoryacht Reborn|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Friday, 07 September 2012 00:00|
Edmiston and Company tells me that the 249-foot Amels motoryacht Reborn is offering a 35-percent discount to try to entice some late-season bookings during September in the Mediterranean.
This is an even better deal than Reborn offered back in June. The newly announced 35-percent discount knocks €200,000 off the regular weekly base rate of €570,000.
Reborn is a 1999 build that was most recently refit in 2010. Her onboard amenities include a 16-seat cinema, a full spa with steam and massage rooms, a hair salon, a piano lounge, an elevator that accesses all decks, and eight cabins for 12 guests to use as needed. There are 25 crew onboard.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Reborn or help you book her this month in the Mediterranean at the newly announced discount rate.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter