|Neptune Group Yachting forms Strategic Alliance|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Monday, 10 September 2012 13:46|
Neptune Group Yachting, which is run by longtime and highly respected charter broker DJ Parker, has just announced an alliance with yacht management company Hill Robinson and yacht service company Bradford Marine.
The alliance is called Comprehensive Yacht Services and will be available to yacht owners, captains, and crew. Neptune Group, which is a sponsor here on CharterWave, will be providing all charter-related services for the other two companies. They currently specialize in yacht operations and yacht maintenance.
"We're excited about it," Parker told me by telephone today. "We think it's a great fit for us."
Parker also told me earlier today that NGYI is preparing to launch a new crew placement division.
"We have captains calling us all the time and asking us for crew references, because we know so many of them from our crew housing business," Parker says. "We find ourselves doing crew-placement work anyway, so we now have a division to support it."
Julia Haines La Pinta, a former chief stewardess with megayacht experience, will be heading up the new division. She will be able to draw on Parker's experience, which includes being a charter yacht captain herself.
"It's an exciting time right now at Neptune Group," Parker says. "We're excited."
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter