|Imperial Yachts Adds to Charter Fleet|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Tuesday, 11 September 2012 00:00|
Imperial Yachts, which recently hired longtime broker Gayle Patterson away from Edmiston and Company to help grow its own fleet, has just added the 133-foot Mondomarine Okko as a megayacht under charter management.
Okko is a 2012 build that will be on display at the Monaco Yacht Show starting September 19. Patterson will be available to provide private tours for qualified clients who are considering booking a charter.
Okko is not expected to be available for charter this winter, but inquiries are now being accepted for Mediterranean charters during summer 2013, beginning in May. Okko has zero-speed stabilizers, a top speed of 16 knots, and two full-beam VIP suites on her bottom deck in addition to the main-deck master suite,
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Okko or help you book a week onboard during her charter debut next summer in the Mediterranean.
Recent blog posts
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain