|Charter Yachts to be Featured at Cannes, Monaco Boat Shows|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 13 September 2012 00:00|
A number of leading yacht-charter companies will have boats on display and available for tours at both of these major annual shows in Europe. The Monaco Yacht Show alone will include such charter yachts as the Feadship motoryacht Andiamo with Fraser Yachts Worldwide, the Royal Huisman sailing yacht Athena with YCO, the JFA expedition yacht Axantha II with Neo Yachting, the Amels motoryacht Bel Abri with Imperial Yachts, the VSY motoryacht Candyscape II with Edmiston and Company, the Benetti motoryacht Cuor di Leone with Ocean Independence, the Benetti motoryacht Galaxy with Burgess Yachts, the Feadship motoryacht Go with Northrop and Johnson, the CRN motoryacht Hana with Camper and Nicholsons International, and the Newcastle motoryacht Harbour Island with Worth Avenue Yachts.
Qualified clients should contact their favorite charter broker or any of these companies' representatives in advance to schedule an appointment. The Cannes and Monaco shows are notorious for their high-level security, so advance appointments with reputable brokers are a necessity for tours.
Recent blog posts
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain
- Alloy Sailing Yacht Red Dragon Drops Charter Rate
- Save $2,000 on Yacht Charter in BVI, Caribbean