|Save 15 Percent on Late-Season Mediterranean Charters|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Friday, 14 September 2012 00:00|
Ocean Independence tells me that the 163-foot Ortona Navi International motoryacht Mar is now offering a 15-percent discount for Mediterranean charters through the rest of September.
The discount drops the weekly base rate from €150,000 to €128,000. That's almost as good as the discount that Mar's owner offered publicly at this time last year, when he dropped the rate by nearly 20 percent to €120,000.
Mar is a 2008 build that accommodates 12 guests with 11 crew. She has a maximum speed of 16.5 knots and a cruising speed of 12 knots.
She stays year-round in the Mediterranean, so if you are interested in charter dates during early October, before the weather turns completely, my guess is that the owner would consider bookings at the newly announced discounted rate for September.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Mar or help you book her for a late-season Mediterranean charter.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter