|New Company Branding: OceanStyle by Burgess|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Monday, 17 September 2012 00:00|
OceanStyle, which since it launched in 2005 has been the smaller-yacht charter partner to Burgess Yachts' megayacht focus, has now been officially branded OceanStyle by Burgess to draw public attention to the corporate relationship.
The re-branding visually incorporates the Burgess name and color scheme, and includes the two companies now sharing six offices worldwide.
"There are many strategic advantages to forming a more evident brand family," said Oceanstyle by Burgess Director Richard Lambert, "specifically for our clients who benefit from the synergies of our combined resources and market knowledge. ... We are still the same team focusing on our niche market specializing in 20- to 45-meter yachts, and by working in synergy with the wider Burgess network can offer our customers unparalleled access to information as well as in-depth industry knowledge."
The new logo and relationship were announced at last week's Cannes International Boat Show.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter