|Late-Season Charter Opportunities in Croatia|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Wednesday, 19 September 2012 00:00|
Two leading management companies send word that they still have yachts available for charter in Croatia as the summer season is beginning to wind down.
Ocean Independence says the 113-foot SNCB motoryacht Shaha (shown in the photograph at right) is available at a discounted rate for the rest of September. The regular weekly base rate at this time of year for 12 guests is €42,500. Shaha is now being offered at €35,500, a savings of about 15 percent.
Also still available in Croatia during September is the 115-foot Crescent motoryacht Harmony, which is part of the charter fleet at Northrop and Johnson. She takes eight to 10 guests at a weekly base rate of $65,000, which is the equivalent of about €50,000 at this week's currency exchange rate.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Shaha or Harmony, or help you book the yachts for last-minute charters this month in Croatia.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter