|Charter Yacht Ultimate Lady Available in Tahiti|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Friday, 21 September 2012 00:00|
CharterWorld tells me that the 91-foot powercatamaran Ultimate Lady has charter availability in Tahiti, the Society Islands, and the Tuamotus.
I recently completed a charter in this part of the world, and it was one of my favorite in more than a decade of covering the yachting industry. I'm an active person who enjoys swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, and standup paddleboarding, and the Society Islands offered all of that and more. Plus, the place is just plain gorgeous. There's a reason Bora Bora is on so many people's bucket lists. Its lagoon is absolutely stunning.
Ultimate Lady is a wave-piercing catamaran with a top speed of 32 knots, which should make cruising between islands a comfortable and fast experience, even in the most remote part of the Tuamotus. The yacht is outfitted with a good array of water toys as well as with serious fishing gear, which should make an itinerary in the Tuamotus incredible.
The lowest weekly base rate to charter Ultimate Lady is $69,500 for eight guests with four crew. Any reputable charter broker can tell you more or help you book a week onboard.
Recent blog posts
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain
- Alloy Sailing Yacht Red Dragon Drops Charter Rate