|Neptune Group Yachting forms Crew Placement Division|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Wednesday, 26 September 2012 00:00|
Hot on the heels of an announcement earlier this month about a new strategic alliance, Neptune Group Yachting has just officially launched a crew-placement division.
Neptune Crew will be run by Julia Haines La-Penta, who has been in the yachting industry since 2006. She has served as a stewardess aboard motoryachts such as the 151-foot Tacoma Zaza, the 170-foot Feadship Battered Bull, the 164-foot Delta Happy Days, and the 284-foot Derecktor Cakewalk.
“Working as part of the crew on these large yachts has given me firsthand experience in what it takes to be a great yacht crew member and charter vacation host,” Haines-LaPenta stated in a press release. “With Neptune Crew, I now have the opportunity to put that experience to work for our clients.”
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Three
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge
- Charter Yacht Newvida Being Rebuilt as Seanna