|Option for Christmas, New Year's Charter in Virgin Islands|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Friday, 28 September 2012 00:00|
Regency Yacht Vacations tells me that the 58-foot sailing catamaran Ocean Jedi is offering several pricing options for six-guests charters during the Christmas and New Year's holidays in the British Virgin Islands.
The first option is inclusive pricing, which means meals, ship's bar, and most other expenses. Those rates for a seven-night charter range from $16,225 for two guests to $19,800 for six guests.
Ocean Jedi is also offering a half-board option for holiday charters. That means you get seven breakfasts, five lunches, and two dinners onboard with the rest of your meals at your own expense on shore. Those weekly rates range from $15,125 for two guests to $17,600 for six guests.
The half-board option also includes one free dive for certified scuba divers each week, or a discount on a scuba resort course for any guests who want to become certified.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Ocean Jedi or help you book her for the upcoming holidays in the British Virgin Islands.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Four
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Three
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge