|Nicholson Yachts Adds to Sailing Yacht Fleet|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Monday, 01 October 2012 09:09|
Nicholson Yachts has just added two large sailing yachts to its charter fleet.
First is the 83-foot custom build Sejaa, a 2012 launch from the JFA Chantier Naval shipyard in France. That's Sejaa in the photograph at right, where you can see she has a sleek deck plan that is almost Wally-esque in its modern simplicity. Rolph Vrolijk, best known for his America's Cup boats, was the designer. The photos I've seen of the interior show it to also be contemporary, with a light and airy ambiance.
Sejaa can accommodate six to eight guests in three cabins. The lowest weekly base rate will be $30,000 this winter in the Caribbean.
Also new to the Nicholson Yachts charter fleet is the 71-foot Nautor's Swan sailing yacht Claudia IV. She is a 1995 build that was most recently updated in 2012 with what Nicholsons is advertising as a "full refit."
Claudia IV can accommodate six guests in three cabins. Her lowest weekly base rate will be $20,000 this winter in the Caribbean.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Sejaa or Claudia IV and help you book a week onboard this winter.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Four
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Three
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge