|Motoryacht Berzinc to Offer Scuba on Caribbean Charters|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Tuesday, 09 October 2012 00:00|
Ocean Independence tells me that the 146-foot Astilleros de Mallorca motoryacht Berzinc is currently adding a PADI-certified dive master to its crew. That means as many as six guests who are certified divers will be able to enjoy scuba from the yacht during Berzinc's upcoming winter season in the Caribbean.
Berzinc is expected to be based in Sint Maarten with the majority of charter itineraries available in the northern Caribbean. However, the owner is willing to consider moving her to other locations in the Caribbean as well as in the Virgin Islands.
Berzinc is a 1978 build that was most recently refit in 2012. I was most recently onboard Berzinc back in 2008, just after she completed a major two-year refit that created a contemporary interior decor and included rebuilding her machinery from the hull up.
Berzinc takes 12 guests with eight crew. Any reputable charter broker can tell you more or help you book a week onboard this winter in the Caribbean.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter