|Super-Cool Video from Charter Yacht Plum|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Wednesday, 10 October 2012 00:00|
Nicholson Yachts sent me the link to this super-cool video that the 80-foot sailing yacht Plum sent back after a summer's worth of charters in Greenland. The yacht is dedicated to offering charter in remote destinations, to help clients understand more about the environment and unusual cultures.
Plum is now in New England and will soon move into position for charters this winter in the San Blas Islands, which are east of the Panama Canal. Any reputable charter broker can help you book a week onboard if you want to experience the tropical equivalent of this video:
Recent blog posts
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge
- Charter Yacht Newvida Being Rebuilt as Seanna
- Motoryacht Escapade Accepting Thailand Charter Inquiries
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Motoryacht Beyond Capricorn is Now in Fiji