|Yacht Charter Opportunities in Panama, Costa Rica|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Monday, 15 October 2012 07:20|
Neo Yachting tells me that it has an interesting destination available for charter clients this winter: the west coasts of Panama and Costa Rica.
The motoryacht that will be based there is Emmy, an Azimut 68 that was built in 2008 and recently refitted with new exterior soft goods. Her home port will be Panama City, which is also the Pacific base of the Panama Canal.
I have cruised aboard charter yachts along the west coasts of both Panama and Costa Rica, and I'd go back in a heartbeat. I spent a fair bit of time in Panama's Las Perlas Islands, which offered beautiful hiking and some pretty decent fishing. (The photograph at right is from the Las Perlas islands.) Costa Rica's shoreline was chock-a-block with everything from hikes through a tropical dry forest to spectacular scuba diving. A day trip inland in Costa Rica got me to the Pacuare River for some serious whitewater rafting adventure.
Emmy will take eight guests with two crew in these locations at a lowest weekly base rate of $27,000. Any reputable charter broker can tell you more or help you book a week onboard.
Recent blog posts
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain
- Alloy Sailing Yacht Red Dragon Drops Charter Rate
- Save $2,000 on Yacht Charter in BVI, Caribbean
- 9 Days for Price of 7 on South of France Yacht Charter