|Four-Day Thanksgiving Special on Motoryacht Laurel|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 18 October 2012 00:00|
Fraser Yachts Worldwide tells me that the 280-foot Delta motoryacht Laurel, one of the largest yachts available for charter anywhere in the world, is being offered this Thanksgiving at a four-day base rate of $280,000 for 12 guests.
The owner of Laurel is accepting inquiries for Thanksgiving in either the Bahamas, Florida, or the Northern Caribbean. The four-day, $280,000 base rate is for 12 guests, which Laurel usually accommodates at a seven-day base rate of $476,000.
Laurel is a 2006 build with a steel hull, a range of 6,000 nautical miles, and accommodations for 24 crew. She has an elevator, stabilizers, and all the other modern amenities expected in a megayacht of her caliber. She also has a decor by renowned yacht interior designer Donald Starkey.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Laurel or help you book her at the special four-day rate during the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter