|Megayacht Charter Opportunity in Norway for Spring 2013|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Friday, 19 October 2012 00:00|
Imperial Yachts sends word that it has just signed the 199-foot Amels motoryacht Event into the charter fleet. This brand-new build is expected to launch from the shipyard in April and charter in Norway during May and June before moving into the West Mediterranean for her debut summer season next year.
From the artist renderings that I've seen, including the one at right, Event appears to have a contemporary interior decor that feels light and spacious. The exterior designer is Tim Heywood with interior by Laura Sessa.
Event will accommodate 12 guests in six cabins. Onboard features will include two fold-out balconies near the main-deck dining room, a beach club with sauna near the swim platform, a large hot tub on the sundeck, and a helipad on the foredeck.
The lowest weekly base rate for charters this summer will be €430,000.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Event or help you book a week onboard this summer in Norway or the West Mediterranean.
Recent blog posts
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain