|Feadship Motoryacht Faith Comlpletes Interior Refit|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Monday, 22 October 2012 08:11|
About a year ago, just after last winter's Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting, the 203-foot Feadship motoryacht Faith went into the shipyard for an interior refit. The 2000 build had launched as Cakewalk and was most recently known as Fortunato. Her new owner, who took possession in autumn 2011, wanted an entirely new decor that was more contemporary, light, and airy.
Now comes word from management company Peter Insull's that Faith has left the shipyard with the promised new looks. She is currently taking up position in the Caribbean, where she will be available for charter this winter at a lowest weekly base rate of $480,000 for 12 guests. Christmas and New Year's bookings are still available, though she's not available for charter to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters.
Here's a look at the new interior aboard Faith, courtesy of Chahan Interior Design:
Recent blog posts
- Broker Report: Turkey and Croatia Charter Yacht Shows
- Newport Charter Yacht Show: Best Chefs
- Newport Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- Newport Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- Newport Charter Yacht Show Opens Today
- Bonus Days and Discounts on Greece Yacht Charter
- Save 15 Percent on South of France Yacht Charter