|Motoryacht Apache II Now Legal to Charter in Spain|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Wednesday, 24 October 2012 00:00|
Edmiston and Company sends word that the 144-foot Baglietto motoryacht Apache II is now legal to charter in Spain and will be available there starting in July 2013.
Apache II will be based in the South of France for the summer season, but the owner is keen to reposition to Spanish waters for charters that begin and end there.
Apache II is a 2009 build that was designed for regular charters as well as for large parties at marinas. She is rated to take as many as 100 people at the dock, and her crew are well practiced at serving as many as 40 guests at a time for sit-down dinners (with rental furniture).
I was aboard Apache II last year in Italy, and she looked great. She has some lovely features such as drop-down terraces on either side of the main-deck dining room table. When the yacht is at anchor and these terraces are open, guests can enjoy a truly indoor-outdoor space.
The lowest weekly base rate to charter Apache II is €130,000. She accommodates 10 guests. Any reputable charter broker can tell you more or help you book a week onboard this summer in the South of France or Spain.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter