|Sailing Catamaran Tachyon Gets New Captain|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Tuesday, 30 October 2012 00:00|
Word just came from Regency Yacht Vacations that the 47-foot sailing catamaran Tachyon has a new captain.
Former owner-operators Jacque and Eric Stahl have moved ashore with a new baby. They are still the yacht's owners, and have now hired Robert Bredeck to serve as captain.
Bredeck previously ran the 68-foot Irwin sailing yacht Irie in the British Virgin Islands, which is where Tachyon will be available for charter this winter. Tachyon will now be captain-only instead of fully crewed, and since Bredeck is a PADI dive master, scuba will be allowed from the boat.
The weekly base rates have been adjusted in keeping with Tachyon's captain-only status. The lowest weekly base rate is $6,000 for six guests in three cabins.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Tachyon or help you book a week onboard.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Four
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Three
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge