|Sailing Yacht Ptarmigan Joins Churchill Yachts Fleet|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Wednesday, 31 October 2012 00:00|
Churchill Yacht Partners has just welcomed the 82-foot Swan sailing yacht Ptarmigan to the charter fleet.
Ptarmigan launched in May 2012 as Hull No. 107 in her series. She is being heralded as a proven design from German Frers, offering both comfort and performance. She has a racing hull and an innovative rig configuration, plus a carbon-fiber deck. She also boasts a contemporary interior decor with space for eight charter guests in four cabins.
Ptarmigan will be available for charter this winter in the Caribbean before moving to the Mediterranean for the summer 2013 charter season. She is still available for Christmas and New Year's bookings. The lowest weekly base rate is $39,000 with four crew.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Ptarmigan or help you book a week onboard.
Recent blog posts
- Broker Report: Turkey and Croatia Charter Yacht Shows
- Newport Charter Yacht Show: Best Chefs
- Newport Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- Newport Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- Newport Charter Yacht Show Opens Today
- Bonus Days and Discounts on Greece Yacht Charter
- Save 15 Percent on South of France Yacht Charter