|Sailing Yacht Ptarmigan Joins Churchill Yachts Fleet|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Wednesday, 31 October 2012 00:00|
Churchill Yacht Partners has just welcomed the 82-foot Swan sailing yacht Ptarmigan to the charter fleet.
Ptarmigan launched in May 2012 as Hull No. 107 in her series. She is being heralded as a proven design from German Frers, offering both comfort and performance. She has a racing hull and an innovative rig configuration, plus a carbon-fiber deck. She also boasts a contemporary interior decor with space for eight charter guests in four cabins.
Ptarmigan will be available for charter this winter in the Caribbean before moving to the Mediterranean for the summer 2013 charter season. She is still available for Christmas and New Year's bookings. The lowest weekly base rate is $39,000 with four crew.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Ptarmigan or help you book a week onboard.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Four
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Three
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge