|Sailing Yacht Offering Kosher Charters in Maine|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Tuesday, 23 April 2013 00:00|
Nicholson Yachts sends word that the 72-foot schooner sailing yacht Bonnie Lynn will be offering regular as well as kosher charters in Maine this summer.
"Versatile Chef Bonnie Mackenzie is experienced in preparing delicious kosher meals," Nicholson stated in a press release, "and her galley is now fully equipped to meet all necessary dietary requirements."
This is not the first time that the owner-operators of Bonnie Lynn have tried to offer something out of the ordinary for charter guests. Two summers ago, the yacht was available for regular charters as well as seamanship courses for adults and kids alike.
Bonnie Lynn is a 1998 build that was refit in 2001. She takes six guests and is operated by Capt. Earl and Chef Bonnie Mackenzie, who have been performing charters in Maine's waters since the 1980s. Earl was actually born and raised in coastal Maine, so you would be hard-pressed to find a charter crew who know the area better.
The weekly base rate for charters this summer in Maine ranges from $9,500 for two guests to $12,000 for six guests. Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Bonnie Lynn or help you book a week onboard.
Recent blog posts
- Christensen M/Y Casino Royale Joins Northrop and Johnson Charter Fleet
- 8 Days for Price of 7 in Bahamas, Turks and Caicos Islands
- All-Inclusive Charter Rate in the West Mediterranean
- 8 NIghts of Yacht Charter for the Price of 7
- Classic Motoryacht Emerald to Charter in Mediterranean
- 2 Charter Yachts for Price of 1 in Panama
- 10-Percent Discount on Virgin Islands Charter