|Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 29 March 2012 00:00|
The Catamaran Company sends word that the 60-foot Privilege sailing catamaran Best Revenge 5 is offering discounts of as much as 10 percent for charters in the British Virgin Islands from April 12-30.
Best Revenge 5 is a 2003 build that accommodates eight guests in four cabins. Two of the cabins have king-size beds and two of the cabins have queen-size beds, so the yacht is a good option for four couples who want to charter together and split the bill.
The regular weekly base rate to charter Best Revenge 5 is $23,000. With the 10-percent discount, that base rate drops to $20,700. Split among four couples, the discounted weekly base rate is $5,175 per couple.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Best Revenge 5 or help you book a week onboard with the 10-percent discount during the advertised dates in April.
Recent blog posts
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain