|YPI Group Expands Asia Division, Prepares for Hainan Rendezvous|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Friday, 30 March 2012 00:00|
YPI Group tells me that it is now operating three offices in China as part of its YPI Asia division. The company's growing team in the region will be on hand at the third annual Hainan Rendezvous, which is scheduled April 5-8 at the Visun Royal Yacht Club in Sanya, China.
“We are the only full service brokerage house with three dedicated offices in China and Hong Kong,” YPI Group CEO Bertrand Vogèle said in a press release. “We have grown from just one office in Aberdeen Harbour, Hong Kong, to three offices with optimal locations in Shenzhen and Nansha as well as growing the team with some great new broker talent.”
The press release from YPI Group points out that while China is just starting out as a player in the world of yachting, marina construction in the nation is at an all-time high. In addition, more than 10 percent of the billionaires on the 2012 Forbes list are based in China or Hong Kong. That list includes one China-based billionaire who is the world's ninth-richest man, according to YPI Group.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter